Taco Pizza with Grilled Halloumi
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 711
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; drain excess grease. Stir in taco seasoning mix and let cool, about 5 minutes.
- Spread pizza crust on a pizza pan or large baking sheet. Cover with pizza sauce. Sprinkle Mexican cheese blend on top. Cover cheese with beef mixture, halloumi cheese, olives, and jalapeno pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crust is crispy and the Mexican cheese blend is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle crushed tortilla chips over pizza. Top with cherry tomatoes, lettuce, and onion. Garnish with salsa, sour cream, and hot sauce.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For a vegetarian version, omit the ground beef and taco seasoning and add 1 can drained black beans to the pizza before baking.
Per Serving: 711 calories; 39.4 53.4 35.7 107 1912 Full nutrition