Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients59 m servings 304 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, water, pineapple juice, red wine vinegar, muscovado sugar, onion flakes, 1/4 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, cumin, paprika, coriander, and ginger in a bowl. Add pork chops; flip to coat completely. Marinate pork chops in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Make zucchini ribbons by passing a vegetable peeler lengthwise over the side of each zucchini. When you approach seeds, turn zucchini and begin slicing another side.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add zucchini ribbons and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; cook and stir just until ribbons are tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and brush with 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil. Cook pork chops until browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Serve pork chops alongside zucchini ribbons.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use store-bought marinade of your choice as well.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 304 calories; 23.8 g fat; 11.2 g carbohydrates; 13.7 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 484 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1