Ingredients35 m servings 589
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil; toss to coat.
- Heat remaining oil in a large, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add carrots, onions, and celery; cook and stir about 1 minute. Add peas and bell pepper. Cook until the vegetables have softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the cooked spaghetti; toss to mix evenly.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Slowly pour in beaten eggs. Tilt the pan in all directions so the eggs reach edges of pan. Season with ground black pepper. Cover; cook until bottom has cooked and the upper edges have set, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove cover. Place a large plate over skillet and flip it over. Slide the flipped frittata back into skillet to cook the other side, about 4 more minutes.
- Transfer frittata to a warm serving platter; allow to rest 10 minutes.
- Top the frittata with warmed sauce and grated cheese.
Per Serving: 589 calories; 30.2 54.3 26.7 387 560 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
This is perfect for those Bloody Mary mornings. Next time I will add some crushed red pepper flakes.
YUM...YUM... I have made this and already have put it in my vegetarian menu. I made it to serve my guest in our restaurant and was perfect . I just added some fresh herbs in it which to me its...
I made this for breakfast and all I can say is....yum! I used angel hair instead of spaghetti and added chopped garlic and a chopped Serrano pepper. Easy to make and a great dish for brunch or l...
I'm always looking for unique recipes to use up my girls eggs and this was perfect for that. There is a lot of flavor yet the eggs stay the star of the show just as they should. I was also impre...
This tasted fantastic! I had a problem getting it to set up though and it didn't fully release onto the plate making this more like egg spaghetti, but it was delicious nonetheless and my son lov...
This recipe delivers a wonderful presentation and great flavor! We made this for lunch and enjoyed it tremendously. So easy to make that this will be on our rotation for when we have guests fo...