Caribbean Coconut Bread
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 414
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan with butter.
- Combine flour, sugar, coconut, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl; stir once or twice with a wooden spoon. Add eggs, milk, water, oil, coconut extract, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Mix well until batter is blended.
- Pour batter into the greased loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use brown sugar instead of white sugar, or a mix of the two.
- Substitute coconut milk for the milk if desired. If doing so, omit coconut extract, unless you really want a strong coconut flavor.
Per Serving: 414 calories; 16.7 62 5.5 49 309 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1