Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 487 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Mix bread crumbs, salt, and pepper in a resealable plastic bag.
- Whisk egg lightly in a bowl. Dip scallops in egg; place in the bread crumb mixture in the bag. Seal bag and shake until scallops are coated with bread crumbs.
- Bring butter, olive oil, and lemon juice to a simmer in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add breaded scallops; cook, shaking skillet occasionally, until browned, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use plain bread crumbs if preferred.
- I use bay scallops, but sea scallops would also be good.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 487 calories; 24 g fat; 43.1 g carbohydrates; 25 g protein; 146 mg cholesterol; 1213 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1