Ingredients10 m servings 487
- Mix bread crumbs, salt, and pepper in a resealable plastic bag.
- Whisk egg lightly in a bowl. Dip scallops in egg; place in the bread crumb mixture in the bag. Seal bag and shake until scallops are coated with bread crumbs.
- Bring butter, olive oil, and lemon juice to a simmer in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add breaded scallops; cook, shaking skillet occasionally, until browned, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use plain bread crumbs if preferred.
- I use bay scallops, but sea scallops would also be good.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 487 calories; 24 43.1 25 146 1213 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I really enjoyed this recipe. I only needed one serving so I cut the recipe back. I heated the oil on high until it shimmered added the scallops and turned the heat down to med. high and cooked...
This was perfect for us. I needed to make it GF. I used Aleias GF crispy crumbs.