Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 140 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place watermelon and lemon juice in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice; add 1 shot whiskey, 2 shots blended watermelon, and 2 shots sweet tea. Cover and shake; pour into serving glass and garnish glass with lime wedge. Repeat with remaining ingredients to create 4 drinks.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you're from the South, use whatever sweet tea you normally make. For best results make sure it has at least 2 1/2 cups sugar per gallon.
- Kelly's Sweet Tea Recipe: Make hot tea (about 1 quart or more). I use microwave and 2 family-size Lipton® tea bags for about 12 minutes. Add 2 1/2 cups sugar to a 1-gallon pitcher; add tea and stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Add enough ice and water to fill pitcher; refrigerate.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of blended watermelon. The actual amount of blended watermelon consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 140 calories; 0 g fat; 9.1 g carbohydrates; 0.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 3 mg sodium. Full nutrition