Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 87 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- In large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt; mix well.
- In separate medium bowl, combine milk, egg and oil; blend well.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (do not over mix).
- Add one of the stir-in options, if desired; mix gently.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat (or preheat electric skillet or griddle to 375 degrees F). Lightly grease skillet.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter into hot skillet.
- Turn when tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Turn only once.
- Serve & enjoy!
- Stir-Ins (optional):
- For blueberry pancakes: 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (do not thaw)
- For banana pancakes: 1 medium-size ripe banana, mashed, and 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- For apple cinnamon pancakes: 3/4 cup finely chopped apple, 1/4 cup chopped nuts and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- For chocolate chip pancakes: 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Per Serving: 87 calories; 2 g fat; 13.9 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 151 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I just made the plain ones... I found it odd that it didn't say to add sugar. Next time I am going to add sugar because they were just not sweet enough but other than that, they were great.