Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 371
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x4-inch loaf pan.
- Combine 1 cup sugar and butter in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Mix in flour and allspice gradually until batter is blended. Fold in bananas and banana-flavored yogurt.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Mix 3 tablespoons sugar and cloves together in a small bowl; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 371 calories; 13.2 59.7 5.2 77 110 Full nutrition