Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 285
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- Mix yogurt, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl. Stir in flour mixture a little at a time, mixing well between each addition to avoid lumps. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use any flavor of yogurt you prefer. Yoplait is what I had on hand, and it is a very sweet, fairly thin yogurt. Other yogurt brands may result in a different texture and flavor. Quick breads are very forgiving, and a thicker or thinner batter should still produce an edible result!
Per Serving: 285 calories; 2.4 58.1 7.9 50 634 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1