Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 h 5 m servings 832 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 bowls)
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow container. Cover with teriyaki marinade and orange juice concentrate. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours.
- Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, about 18 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken breasts, discarding marinade. Cook until browned on both sides and no longer pink in the center, about 6 minutes per side. Remove from heat; let rest for 5 minutes. Slice into strips.
- Heat peanut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion until softened, about 5 minutes. Add zucchini; cook and stir until almost tender, about 5 minutes. Return chicken strips to the skillet; drizzle soy sauce on top. Stir in black sesame seeds. Fold in avocado gently.
- Serve chicken mixture over rice, with wasabi paste alongside.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 832 calories; 12.1 g fat; 135.3 g carbohydrates; 40.7 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 4650 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1