Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 578
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl using a fork. Add milk, egg, oil, and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Stir banana mixture and chocolate chips into the flour mixture until batter is blended but still slightly lumpy.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium heat. Drop 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream.
You might also like
Per Serving: 578 calories; 29.3 74.5 10.6 83 499 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
i ove this i made it my school for me and my friends and teachers
Great recipe! I substituted 2 TBS of plain Greek yogurt for the oil - turned out nice and moist.