Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 434 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Stir brownie mix, oil, eggs, and water in a bowl until well blended. Spread on the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes. Let cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Mix crushed pineapple, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Spread over cooled brownie.
- Arrange banana and strawberry slices over cream cheese layer. Drizzle chocolate syrup and sprinkle peanuts on top. Cut "pizza" into slices.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use a baking sheet instead of a pizza pan if you don't want a pizza shape.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for making brownies are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 434 calories; 23.7 g fat; 54.4 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 52 mg cholesterol; 212 mg sodium. Full nutrition