Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 214
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Combine sugar, peanut butter, and margarine in a large bowl; beat until creamy. Mix in chocolate drink mix and milk until blended. Mix in flour until dough comes together and is no longer sticky.
- Roll dough into balls; transfer to a large plate lined with waxed paper. Store in the refrigerator.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can replace the milk with water or leave it out.
- For cookies, roll teaspoonfuls of dough into balls and place on well greased baking sheets. Press down with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle some sugar on top and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until the edges brown slightly, about 15 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- There is a potential risk of foodborne illness from the consumption of raw flour.
Per Serving: 214 calories; 5.1 37.8 4.4 < 1 55 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1