Chicken Schnitzel with Mango Cream Sauce
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients36 m servings 1296
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place chicken on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound with the smooth side of a meat mallet to an even 1/4-inch thickness.
- Pour flour into a shallow bowl. Whisk eggs with water in a separate bowl. Spread bread crumbs on a shallow plate.
- Dredge each chicken breast in flour. Dip into the egg mixture; press into the bread crumbs to coat both sides. Place breaded chicken on a large plate.
- Combine mangoes, cream cheese, heavy cream, and mango jam in a blender; puree into a smooth sauce. Transfer sauce to the refrigerator to thicken up.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook breaded chicken until golden brown and no longer pink in the center, about 3 minutes per side.
- Spoon mango sauce over cooked chicken. Garnish with chopped shallots and sea salt.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 1296 calories; 69.3 113.4 53.9 352 1256 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1