Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients53 m servings 206
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 2 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Mix oats, 1/3 cup sugar, lemon juice, wheat germ, water, and lemon zest together in a small bowl.
- Mix cherries with 2 tablespoons sugar in a small bowl.
- Combine remaining 2/3 cup sugar, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and ginger in a large bowl. Stir in oat mixture. Mix in yogurt, eggs, oil, and butter until batter is thick and smooth.
- Fold cherries into the batter. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops start to brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes. Cool in the tins for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute half the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour for added nutritional value.
Per Serving: 206 calories; 9.7 27 4.2 36 127 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1