Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 388
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix flour, 3/4 cup brown sugar, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Mix in sour cream, honey, and vanilla extract until thoroughly blended. Mix in eggs until just blended. Fold rhubarb into the batter.
- Spread batter evenly in the prepared baking dish.
- Mix 1/2 cup brown sugar, white sugar, pecans, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Stir in butter until mixture starts to clump together. Sprinkle mixture over batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 388 calories; 12.2 67.3 4.9 50 260 Full nutrition