S'mores Cheesecake Cupcakes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 283
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cupcakes)
- Stuff 1 chocolate chip inside each marshmallow, using a hot metal spoon to make the marshmallow stick to the chocolate and form a very small ball. Place on a plate lined with waxed paper. Transfer to the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 muffin tins.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter in a bowl.
- Pack graham cracker mixture into the muffin tins with the back of a spoon, creating a crust on the bottom of each cup.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Blend in milk. Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Beat in sour cream, flour, and vanilla extract until batter is smooth.
- Fill muffin cups halfway with batter. Place a frozen marshmallow ball in the center of each. Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Spoon marshmallow cream into a small pot. Heat over low heat until soft, about 5 minutes. Mix in cinnamon and cocoa powder. Pipe frosting over cooled cupcakes.
- Cook's Note:
- For an optional garnish, run a culinary torch over marshmallow frosting until lightly toasted and top with a small graham cracker square.
Per Serving: 283 calories; 18 27.5 3.8 58 231 Full nutrition