Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 194 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Beat butter and sugar together in the bowl of a stand mixer or using an electric hand mixer on high speed until creamy and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Mix rice flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and baking soda into creamed butter mixture and mix on low speed until flour is moistened; increase speed to medium and mix until there are no longer lumps. Reduce mixer speed to low and add milk; mix until batter is well blended. Fill each prepared muffin cup with about 3 tablespoons batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Cinnamon buttercream is my preferred frosting for these cupcakes, but you could do spicy chocolate, plain chocolate, or vanilla frosting, too.
Per Serving: 194 calories; 9.2 g fat; 25.9 g carbohydrates; 2.8 g protein; 52 mg cholesterol; 82 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2