Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients39 m servings 156
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine warm water, coconut sugar, and yeast in a large glass measuring cup; let stand until yeast softens and begins to form a creamy foam, about 4 to 6 minutes. Stir olive oil, sea salt, and Italian seasoning into yeast mixture.
- Whisk cassava flour, 1/4 cup arrowroot starch, and gelatin together in a bowl; pour into the yeast mixture and stir with a wooden spoon. Add more cassava flour, a few tablespoons at a time, if dough is too sticky. Divide dough into 4 portions and roll into balls, gently kneading each one as you form it.
- Dust a piece of parchment paper with about 1/4 tablespoon arrowroot starch and place 1 dough ball on it. Dust with more arrowroot and place a second piece of parchment on top. Roll dough into a 4-inch circle. Roll it to a 5-inch circle for crisper pita chips. Transfer dough to the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough and arrowroot starch.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully cut each circle into 8 wedges. Return to the oven and bake for 5 minutes. Flip each wedges and bake until edges are golden and chips are crisp, 5 to 8 minutes.
Per Serving: 156 calories; 2 33.6 1 0 226 Full nutrition