Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 436
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spread French fries in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden and crisp, 24 to 34 minutes.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat; cook and stir until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels, reserving some of the bacon grease in the skillet. Slice into 1/4-inch strips.
- Stir butter into the bacon grease and set skillet over medium heat; add scallions and garlic. Cook and stir until scallions are soft and browning, about 5 minutes. Add blue cheese; cook and stir with a spatula until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in half-and-half until sauce is smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Arrange fries on a plate and drizzle sauce over fries. Sprinkle bacon strips on top.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Milk can be used in place of the half-and-half, but the sauce will be thinner.
- Sweet onion can be used in place of the scallions, if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for the fries are based on the particular brand mentioned. Follow instructions on the package if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 436 calories; 23 48.1 11.2 42 416 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1