Zach's Buffalo Wing Goodness
"Father-son teamwork over the summer of 2012 produced our favorite wing recipe after many fun weeks. The wings are baked to a crispy perfection with just the right amount heat and maintain a robust flavor that will make this a recipe a favorite. Serve with sliced carrots and celery for cool crunching and blue cheese or ranch dressing for those who need it."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 8 m servings 278
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, paprika, salt, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl.
- Pat chicken wings dry with paper towels. Dip in the flour mixture until thoroughly coated. Transfer floured wings to the baking sheet; spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven, without turning, until browned, about 48 minutes. Preheat the oven's broiler. Broil wings until crisp and browned, about 5 minutes.
- Combine hot wings and hot sauce in a large bowl; toss until evenly coated.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- We use Defcon 2 sauce, which you can order online.
- If frozen, thaw chicken wings in the refrigerator, in a large bowl covered with plastic wrap, 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
Per Serving: 278 calories; 14.3 15.4 20.8 58 756 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1