Apple Bacon Wraps
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 569 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 wraps)
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
- Place a tortilla on a work surface and drizzle 1 tablespoon honey down the middle of the tortilla; top with 3 bacon pieces. Layer 2 tablespoons Cheddar cheese over bacon and top with 2 slices ham and 1/4 of the sliced apples. Roll tortilla around filling. Repeat to create 3 more wraps.
- Cook's Notes:
- Any variety of deli meat can be used in place of the ham, if desired.
- A mandoline slicer is helpful for cutting the apple.
- The honey will draw moisture out of any ingredients it comes into contact with, which is why it is placed between the tortilla and bacon. If placed in direct contact with deli meat or honey, extracted water from those ingredients will make the wrap very drippy and messy.
Per Serving: 569 calories; 26.4 g fat; 58.1 g carbohydrates; 25.1 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 1580 mg sodium. Full nutrition