Ingredients1 h 33 m servings 355
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Remove saucepan from heat; let eggs stand in hot water for 10 minutes. Immerse eggs in a bowl of ice water and let cool, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Peel eggs and halve them lengthwise. Scoop yolks into a bowl. Arrange egg whites cut-side up on a plate.
- Mash egg yolks into a crumbly paste with a fork. Mix in 2 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise and mustard with the fork. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon egg yolk mixture into a small piping bag; pipe into the egg whites. Garnish with fresh dill.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and let cool, about 15 minutes.
- Mix cooled pasta with 2 tablespoons mayonnaise in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon pasta into the bottom of a large glass trifle bowl. Layer tomatoes, celery, ham, and lettuce on top. Arrange deviled eggs on top before serving. Garnish with spring onions.
Per Serving: 355 calories; 22.4 20.9 18.7 215 797 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I read over this recipe and followed it pretty loosely. I made a pasta salad with mayo/yogurt based dressing and put that in the bottom of a glass bowl then layered on diced peppers, grated car...
I did make a few changes. I did not make the dressing, as it is very caloric and cholesterol-heavy. I did another dressing on the side. I brushed the fish with olive oil and a flavored vinegar (...