Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook breakfast sausage according to package directions; set aside.
- In a skillet, brown the hash browns in butter until crisp.
- Spread hash browns into the bottom of a greased 9-in. deep dish pie plate (about 1-3/4 in. deep)
- Sprinkle cheese into center of the pie plate.
- Arrange breakfast sausage around the edge of the pie plate at a slight angle; using cheese to help hold up the links.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, cream, onion powder, salt and pepper; pour into pie plate.
- Arrange tomato slices on top of quiche; sprinkle with chives.
- Cover sausage at edge of quiche with foil to prevent overbrowning.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until eggs are set. Let rest 5 minutes before cutting.
You might also like
- For even easier preparation, use Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Breakfast Links and omit step 2.
Per Serving: 510 calories; 37.5 13.9 29.2 391 1135 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1