- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook sausage according to package directions.
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon; mix well. Add the eggs, milk and vanilla; whisk until combined.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out bread to flatten.
- Place one breakfast link on the edge of a bread slice; roll up jelly roll style.
- Dip in egg mixture to coat.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Repeat for remaining sausage.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.
- Place cream cheese in a resealable plastic bag. Cut the corner off and pipe cream cheese onto the top of each French Toast Sausage Stick.
- Serve with maple syrup.
- For even easier preparation, use Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Breakfast Links and omit step 2.
- Try drizzling white icing or Nutella over French Toast Sausage Sticks.
Per Serving: 509 calories; 24.1 52.5 19.6 136 1046 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
My family absolutely loved this! They ate 6 a piece. I had to double the part I dipped the bread in and it made just enough for one package of sausage. Also coat your pan before placing them...
I am so happy I found this! Super simple and fun to make. I followed the directions exactly as written. I did not have cream cheese to make the icing with but I did have Nutella. Kids were in th...