Breakfast Burrito Bites
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange sausage in an 8-in. square nonstick baking pan. Bake sausage according to package directions.
- Remove sausage from baking pan; set aside.
- Cut tortillas into four equal quarters; cover with plastic wrap.
- Place one tortilla wedge on a work surface; place one sausage link on wide end of wedge. Brush pointed end of tortilla with water; roll up and press to seal. Place in pan, seam side down.
- Repeat with remaining sausage links.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Turn seam side up and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cool slightly.
- Top with red pepper jelly and green onions.
- For even easier preparation, use Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Breakfast Links and omit steps 2 and 3.
- Optional Toppings:
- Salsa, guacamole and diced black olives
- Feta cheese, capers and lemon zest
- Cream cheese, roasted red peppers and slivered almonds
- Cream cheese, Sriracha sauce and diced Kalamata olives
Per Serving: 446 calories; 26.5 29.4 21.8 62 1282 Full nutrition