BUSH'S® Baked Avocado Stuffed with Sriracha Beans
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 306
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut avocados in half, remove pit. Scoop out small portion of each avocado with teaspoon.
- Fill each avocado half with 1 to 2 tablespoons of BUSH'S(R) Sriracha Beans; top with 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese.
- Place avocados on baking sheet; bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately. Garnish avocados with Mexican crema or sour cream, if desired.
Per Serving: 306 calories; 20.7 24.8 10.2 16 469 Full nutrition