Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients28 m servings 673
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Cook and stir ground chicken in a skillet over medium heat until browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Season with garlic salt, salt, and pepper. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Roll out pizza dough and press into the greased pizza pan. Spread Alfredo sauce evenly over dough. Sprinkle green onions over sauce. Spread cooked chicken on top. Cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is a deep golden brown, 13 to 17 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute ground turkey for the ground chicken if desired.
- Modify baking time based on the brand of pizza dough you are using.
Per Serving: 673 calories; 33.2 38.8 52.6 136 1706 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1