Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 17 m servings 529 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 sandwiches)
- Mix vinegar, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon garlic paste, ginger paste, salt, and pepper together in a shallow dish. Add chicken breasts; turn to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat 2 inches oil in a heavy pot to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Fry potatoes in batches until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove chicken breasts from the marinade and cook until browned and no longer pink in the center, 6 to 8 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board; slice into thin strips.
- Mix remaining 1 teaspoon garlic paste with mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Spread garlic mayonnaise inside pita breads. Fill each pita with French fries, chicken slices, and pickles.
- Editor's Notes:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 529 calories; 30.9 g fat; 44.4 g carbohydrates; 17.8 g protein; 40 mg cholesterol; 1260 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1