Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 843
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place bacon in a large skillet; cook and stir over medium-high heat until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Add mushrooms, green bell pepper, onion, and garlic; cook and stir until mushrooms are softened, about 10 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place 1 round steak between 2 pieces of plastic wrap on a flat work surface. Pound steak using a meat tenderizer until flattened. Repeat with remaining steaks.
- Pour Montreal steak seasoning into a shallow bowl. Press 1 side of each steak into the seasoning and lay seasoning-side down on a cutting board. Spoon some of the mushroom mixture down the center of each steak. Roll up steaks and secure with toothpicks.
- Cook on the preheated grill, turning occasionally, until cooked to desired doneness, about 35 minutes. Remove toothpicks before serving.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of steak seasoning. The actual amount consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 843 calories; 41.2 10.8 102.3 268 6162 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1