Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 466
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; mist with cooking spray.
- Mix onion powder, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Sprinkle onion powder mixture over both sides of the chicken thighs. Lift up the skin to create a pocket; stuff pocket with 2 tablespoons of pesto and 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese. Wrap chicken with 2 slices of bacon, using bacon to seal the pocket. Place chicken thighs seam-side down on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the chicken, near the bone, reads at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 1 hour.
- Cook's Note:
- Use the shredded cheese of your choice.
Per Serving: 466 calories; 34.8 4 33.3 105 991 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
this was really good! i used chicken breasts because that was what i had, i just pounded it down and rolled it up with the pesto and cheese and secured it with toothpicks. will make again!
I normally don't look at recipes that don't have at least 100 reviews, but I'm glad this one caught my attention. We love bacon, but I left it out figuring that the skin wouldn't get crispy. End...