Zesty Stuffed Chicken
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 501
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Mix shrimp, pepper Jack cheese, yellow bell pepper, and green onion together in a bowl. Stir in Creole seasoning.
- Place chicken thighs skin-side up on a cutting board. Pound with a meat mallet until somewhat flattened. Flip.
- Pack an even amount of the shrimp mixture over each chicken thigh. Roll up chicken; wrap tightly with bacon slices. Transfer rolls to a large baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until juices run clear from chicken and bacon is crisp, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For more flavor, season chicken before stuffing.
Per Serving: 501 calories; 29.1 2.5 54.3 340 977 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1