Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 35 m servings 785 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Mix chicken stock, salt, sugar, thyme, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl to make marinade.
- Place chicken thighs in a resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over chicken. Squeeze out most of the air and seal. Place plastic bag on a plate. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Place flour on a plate. Beat eggs in a bowl. Place chopped nuts on a separate plate.
- Remove chicken thighs from the bag; discard marinade. Dredge thighs in flour, coating all sides. Transfer to bowl with eggs and coat on all sides with eggs. Roll thighs in chopped nuts.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry thighs until golden brown and no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of brine ingredients including salt and sugar. The actual amount of brine consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 785 calories; 44.4 g fat; 64.1 g carbohydrates; 36.2 g protein; 239 mg cholesterol; 532 mg sodium. Full nutrition