Thai Chicken Stir-Fry
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 9 m servings 472
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine chicken broth, 1 tablespoon ginger, cilantro stems, crushed garlic, and star anise pods in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to simmer.
- Combine water and salt in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Stir in jasmine rice. Reduce heat to low and cover; cook until rice absorbs the water, about 15 minutes.
- Mix chicken thighs with curry paste.
- Heat peanut oil in a wok or large skillet until shimmering. Add remaining 1 tablespoon ginger, chiles, shallot, and minced garlic; cook and stir until beginning to color and soften, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in chicken and cook until no longer pink, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in bok choy and shiitake mushrooms; cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Ladle 1 cup chicken broth mixture into a bowl; whisk in cornstarch.
- Pour chicken broth-cornstarch mixture into the wok. Stir in fish sauce, soy sauce, and brown sugar. Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce thickens, 1 to 2 minutes. Thin sauce with more chicken broth if it appears too thick. Squeeze lime juice into the sauce.
- Serve chicken over rice, garnished with cilantro and Thai basil.
Per Serving: 472 calories; 16.6 55 29.8 66 1503 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1