Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 646
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 drinks)
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir in sugar until it dissolves into a syrup. Remove from heat; let cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Pour lychees into a blender; puree until smooth.
- Combine 1/4 cup lychee puree and blueberries in a cocktail shaker; mash with a cocktail muddler. Add 1/4 cup syrup, ice, blueberry vodka, and sweet and sour mix. Cover and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted. Strain into two cocktail glasses.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Store leftover lychee puree and simple syrup in the refrigerator for future use.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of lychees and simple syrup. The actual amount of lychees and simple syrup consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 646 calories; 0 140.8 0.7 0 11 Full nutrition