Vegetarian Beef Shepherd's Pie
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 502
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place potato chunks and garlic cloves in a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain. Mash using a potato masher. Stir in Cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper until evenly mixed.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in vegetarian beef crumbles, mushrooms, and peas; cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Pour onion and beef crumble mixture into a deep 9-inch casserole. Spread creamed corn on top. Spread mashed potato mixture carefully over the creamed corn. Sprinkle paprika over mashed potatoes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling around the sides and hot in the center, 30 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 502 calories; 12.9 73.2 27.4 20 961 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1