Canard a l'Orange Super Facile (Super Easy Duck a l'Orange)
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 18 m servings 117 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Season duck legs with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add duck legs; cook until skin starts to brown, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a large plate.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in the same skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in cornstarch until dissolved. Return duck legs to the skillet. Pour in orange juice and water. Simmer, covered, until duck legs are very tender, about 40 minutes.
- Uncover skillet and simmer until sauce thickens, about 10 minutes. Pour sauce into a bowl and stir in zest of 1 orange.
- Place duck legs on serving plates. Spoon sauce on top. Garnish with remaining orange zest.
Per Serving: 117 calories; 6.4 g fat; 5 g carbohydrates; 9.7 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 62 mg sodium. Full nutrition