Tarta De Coco Y Dulce De Leche (Dulce de Leche and Coconut Pie)
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"A divine combination of dulce de leche and coconut in this scrumptious pie. Your guests are going to be asking for more!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 478
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9-inch springform pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and lightly flour a 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine flour, butter, and 2 eggs in a food processor; pulse several times until a soft pastry dough ball is formed and easily separates from the bowl; wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Grab pieces of dough, flatten with your hands, and cover the base and sides of springform pan. Spread a thin layer of dulce de leche over the pastry base.
- Mix sugar, coconut, 2 eggs, vanilla extract, and coconut extract together in a bowl using a wooden spoon or your hands until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Distribute mixture evenly over dulce de leche layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 30 minutes. Cool pie to room temperature before removing the springform.
Per Serving: 478 calories; 26.7 56.3 5.6 104 416 Full nutrition