Cheesecake De Dulce De Leche
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This cheesecake is to-die-for. A velvety, scrumptious dulce de leche cheesecake baked to perfection, ideal for serving as a dessert or with coffee among friends."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 20 m servings 477
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine digestive biscuits, 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, and melted butter in a bowl; mix well. Press biscuit mixture into the bottom of the prepared springform pan using the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is set, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Beat double cream in a bowl using an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Combine cream cheese and sugar together in a separate bowl until well mixed; add 11.5-ounce jar dulce de leche and eggs, 1 at a time and mixing well after each addition. Avoid over-mixing the cream cheese mixture. Fold double cream mixture into cream cheese mixture until well combined; spoon over the cooled crust.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour 15 minutes. Do not open the oven door while baking. Cool at room temperature for 30 minutes; refrigerate until chilled, at least 3 hours to overnight.
- Decorate cheesecake with 2 tablespoons dulce de leche and 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts.
You might also like
Per Serving: 477 calories; 32.5 40 8.1 116 333 Full nutrition