Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h servings 515 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 25 minutes. Drain. Cool until easily handled, about 10 minutes. Peel and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Combine potatoes, pickles, and chopped onions in a large bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and pickle juice together in a small mixing bowl. Pour over potatoes. Gently toss until potatoes are coated with dressing. Add chopped eggs; gently mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight for best flavor.
- Cook's Note:
- If, after refrigerating overnight, the potato salad seems dry, mix in a bit more mayonnaise.
Per Serving: 515 calories; 52.1 g fat; 6.3 g carbohydrates; 6.9 g protein; 206 mg cholesterol; 555 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Best if left overnight to soak in all of the creamy goodness. You may find it to be too sloppy if you serve it same day.