Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients18 m servings 562
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 pizzas)
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Place 2 sheets of lavash on each baking sheet. Spread 1 1/2 teaspoon tomato paste over each sheet of lavash. Lay about 6 slices of salami over the tomato paste. Scatter cherry tomatoes, red onion, and black olives on top. Cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil lavash in batches in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Other cheeses and salami may be substituted. Plain tomatoes may be thinly sliced and used instead of cherry tomatoes.
- Be adventurous and experiment with other toppings such as chicken, mushrooms, arugula, spinach, Brie cheese, and shallots.
Per Serving: 562 calories; 19.9 66.7 31.6 60 1517 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1