Mediterranean Lamb Meatball Sandwiches with Yogurt Sauce
Ingredients43 m servings 850
- Combine onion, mint, and garlic in a food processor; process until minced. Add lamb, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper; process until smooth.
- Form 1 1/2 teaspoon of the lamb mixture into a ball. Repeat with remaining lamb mixture to make 20 meatballs.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Fill a large skillet with 1/4 inch of oil; heat over medium heat until bubbles form around the end of a wooden spoon dipped into the oil. Add half of the meatballs; cook until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining meatballs.
- Bake meatballs in the preheated oven until center is no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- Mix yogurt, tahini, and lemon juice together in a bowl to make yogurt sauce.
- Place 2 to 3 tablespoons yogurt sauce in a line down the center of each sheet of lavash. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of feta cheese, 1/4 cup of lettuce, 2 tablespoons of tomato, 2 tablespoons of cucumber, and 5 meatballs. Fold up one end and sides of the lavash to roll into wraps.
Per Serving: 850 calories; 46.5 71.2 41.2 110 1475 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Easy to make hard to create a sandwich with the LAVISH BREAD. Do not recommend it at all. Next time using good old fashion PITA. All tasted great. Just ended up having to eat it like a combo s...