Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 762
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 donuts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a doughnut pan with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Stir in water, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract until batter is smooth. Pour batter into the doughnut pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 10 to 12 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack and let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Combine confectioners' sugar, vegan margarine, shortening, and coconut milk in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until frosting is fluffy and smooth.
- Spread frosting over donuts; sprinkle cookie crumbs on top.
Per Serving: 762 calories; 47.5 85.2 2.5 0 369 Full nutrition