Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 15 m servings 517
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch baking sheet)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup white sugar, 1/2 cup melted butter, cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt together in a bowl until well combined and slightly sticky. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish and firmly press into the bottom.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Beat cream cheese and 1 cup white sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer on medium-low speed until creamy and smooth. Reduce mixer speed to low; add sour cream, lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Beat in 3 eggs, 1 at a time, blending well after each addition. Pour cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Bake in the oven until edges are set and middle is still slightly soft, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Mix 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour, baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together in a bowl. Beat 1/2 cup melted butter, brown sugar, 6 tablespoons white sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Beat 1 egg into creamed butter mixture until incorporated; gradually beat into flour mixture until cookie dough is creamy. Fold chocolate chips into cookie dough.
- Dot cookie dough onto cheesecake; return to the oven and bake until cookie dough is set, 5 to 10 minutes. Cool cheesecake to room temperature, about 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, 3 hours to overnight.
You might also like
Per Serving: 517 calories; 33.2 50.5 7.2 128 444 Full nutrition