Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 85
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 pretzels)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix 4 cups water and baking soda together in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Pour into a shallow dish.
- Flatten bread dough on a floured work surface; cut into 3 pieces, each about 6 inches long. Slice each piece into 4 long strips. Break a 1-inch piece off each strip; roll into a ball for the tail. Roll the remainder of each strip into a log about 9 inches long.
- Wrap 1 log around the tail to make the body; twist twice to make the head and ears. Repeat with remaining 11 strips.
- Submerge "bunnies," 2 at a time, into the water-baking soda mixture for 30 seconds. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Adjust ears if they became untwisted.
- Whisk egg yolk and 1 tablespoon water together in a small bowl. Brush over bunnies. Sprinkle salt on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until warmed through, about 5 minutes. Move around with a spatula to ensure they don't stick. Continue baking until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Transfer to cooling racks. Brush with melted butter while still warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 85 calories; 3.1 11.4 2.3 22 1864 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Easy enough to make. I hate to say this but your bunny's look more like fishy's.