Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 966 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 burgers)
- Whisk mayonnaise and Dijon mustard together in a small bowl. Transfer to the refrigerator.
- Mix chicken, panko bread crumbs, milk, onion, celery, blue cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Shape into 4 patties.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook patties until browned and the juices run clear, 5 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over both sides of each bun. Place a cooked patty, 1 tomato slice, and 1 lettuce leaf in each bun.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute bread crumbs for the panko bread crumbs if preferred.
- Substitute whole wheat buns for the white buns if desired.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of mayonnaise and Dijon mustard. The actual amount of mayonnaise and Dijon mustard consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 966 calories; 66.6 g fat; 67 g carbohydrates; 37.7 g protein; 96 mg cholesterol; 1182 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1