Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 380
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk flour, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Mix bananas, brown sugar, butter, eggs, almond extract, and amaretto together in a separate bowl. Add flour mixture; mix just until flour is incorporated, about 1 minute. Transfer mixture to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Let cool before serving, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 1/2 cup egg substitute (such as Egg Beaters®) for the eggs if desired.
Per Serving: 380 calories; 13.3 61.2 5.8 77 554 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
8-21-2017 ~Five bananas is a lot for one banana bread, so I thought I'd be just fine with the four I had on hand. Turns out the four were more than plenty. I did have a couple of issues with...