Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 807 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 burgers)
- Mix chili powder, 1 1/2 teaspoon salt, cumin, minced garlic, and black pepper together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle 3/4 of the chili powder mixture over ground chicken in a large bowl. Add egg; mix well and shape into 4 patties.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill patties until browned and juices run clear, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Mash avocado in a small bowl; season with garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Mix remaining chili powder mixture, sour cream, and shredded cabbage together in a bowl to make coleslaw.
- Toast Kaiser rolls lightly on the grill. Place chicken patties on the buns. Top each patty with mashed avocado, a large scoop of coleslaw, and sliced tomato.
- Cook's Note:
- If coleslaw is too thick, add a splash of low-fat milk to thin it out.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of salt. The actual amount of salt consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 807 calories; 30.6 g fat; 90 g carbohydrates; 48.4 g protein; 134 mg cholesterol; 1944 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1