Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 204
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line two 12-cup muffin tins with paper liners.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine butter and 1 cup sugar in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Mix in vanilla extract. Add the flour mixture alternately with milk, beating batter very briefly after each addition.
- Pour batter evenly into the lined cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool in the tins for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar, heavy cream, and strawberry jam in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Slice off the sides of 8 strawberries to remove seeds. Mash strawberries in a small bowl with a fork. Beat into the cream cheese mixture until fully incorporated.
- Cut a small hole in the center of each cooled cupcake; scoop out about 1/2 inch of cake. Fill each gap with a spoonful of the cream cheese frosting.
- Top each cupcake with a swirl of whipped cream. Place 1 strawberry slice in the center of each cupcake.
- Cook's Note:
- Make sure the cupcakes have fully cooled before you add the strawberry filling and whipped topping.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 12.9 21.2 2.2 51 198 Full nutrition