The Best Moist Lotus Cookie Butter Banana Bread Recipe Ever
"Hey its Carla Bruno from CarlasCakes! Here is another great recipe I had to share with you. I am obsessed with banana bread and so it my husband, and I am also obsessed with Lotus Cookie Butter! If you don't know what that is yet, I strongly suggest you become familiar because I am telling you, it is the best thing ever! There are lots of different types of cookie butters. However, I love Lotus because it has a caramel taste to it."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 327
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in bananas and eggs.
- Mix 1 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons cake flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Mix into the banana mixture. Stir in vanilla extract. Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan.
- Heat cookie spread in the microwave until softened, about 20 seconds. Spread over the batter in the pan. Cover with remaining banana batter; swirl decoratively with a knife.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack. Cool for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour for the cake flour if desired.
Per Serving: 327 calories; 12.7 50.9 3.4 51 269 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this last night and I tasted it after it cooled. I was pretty disappointed, not sweet enough, could not taste the cookie butter, too dense. I decided to throw it away in the morning. This...