The Best Moist Lotus Cookie Butter Banana Bread Recipe Ever
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 327 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in bananas and eggs.
- Mix 1 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons cake flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Mix into the banana mixture. Stir in vanilla extract. Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan.
- Heat cookie spread in the microwave until softened, about 20 seconds. Spread over the batter in the pan. Cover with remaining banana batter; swirl decoratively with a knife.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack. Cool for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour for the cake flour if desired.
Per Serving: 327 calories; 12.7 g fat; 50.9 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 51 mg cholesterol; 269 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this last night and I tasted it after it cooled. I was pretty disappointed, not sweet enough, could not taste the cookie butter, too dense. I decided to throw it away in the morning. This...